Saturday, November 12, 2011

111111 2PM Hands Up Asia Tour Concert


I was Put my Hands Up last night \(´▽`)/. 11.11.11 That was a Great day in November.
Cant belive that meet them in front of my face. The distance to stage is 2 meters grrrr.Cant you imagine that?
A lotta lucky fans there, yeah. I didn't get that :(. Taecyeon, Junho took a polaroid with some Hottest. In Only You song, they gave a roses to Hottest and i didn't get that :(. Wanna Cry a River with that (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)
I Love Junsu when He said "Ayo berpacaran denganku" (>̯-̮<) kyaaaa oppa I want that, Im single now kekeke and when Taecyon and Nickhun sang "My Valentine" mmm I wanna be your Valentine opppaaaaa ( ♥͡▽♥͡ ). I love the moment when Hottest shout '2PM!2PM!' then 2PM shout 'Jakarta!Jakarta' (>̯-̮<)

A lotta 2pm said in bahasa mihihi. "Senang" "Terima Kasih" "Panas" "Selamat Malam" and They introduce in Bahasa too like "Nama saya ..." kekekeke. And dont forget about Changsung said "I Love You" kekekeke



Changsung do some action like yakuza, Junho wanna be a composer he make a vulgar lyrics kekeke but he fix that. Wooyoung believe Michael Jackosn was Alive and he wrote a message to "Michael U.S.A" hahahaha so cuteeee. Taecyeon draw an OkCat in 3 T-shirts and sell to 2PM members. Junsu was a parsimonious person in the VCR. Nickhun do a diet for make a abs with slice of cucumbers and chicken fillet bahahaha.


When They all open a shirt by female dancer They abs look so great hahaha, Especially for Changsung and Taec, no no They all abs was good. A little disapointed with nickhun, his abs wasn't like Taec or Changsung hahaha.

They said Thank you for coming and the show wanna be over. But that was hoax and they sang a lotta song again hihihi. They Promise They will be back on next year, hope that observed :D.


At the last was Remix song of "10 of out 10" and "Hands Up" on and They do fans service and took a lotta present by Hottest and Changsung and Taecyon gave his Shirt to Festival Area but Taecyon's t-shirt fall on stage bahahahaha. (I Want that too Oppaaaa)
┌ (_o_)┐ (/‾▿‾)/┌(_o_)┐ \(‾▿‾\) Put My Hands up and Shout that






mmm I wanna be your Valentine opppaaaaa (

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
;